Web Advanced is looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about web development and is excited about making a difference for our clients as a member of our team. An ideal candidate would be a strong developer who is able to clearly communicate with our team and clients, and is excited about using new front end technologies in a standards-based MVC environment.
Core Job Functions / Responsibilities
We have a strong and diverse team including designers, developers, and project managers that you will collaborate with to build rock-solid client solutions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing cross platform/browser compatible, dynamic web applications and web pages which give users a unique experience
- Translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable websites and mobile applications (Flutter is used for apps)
- Adding value to UI designs by recommending interactivity where it improves the user experience (i.e. transitions, rollovers, responsive web design)
- Collaborating with a small, tight-knit team to enhance and implement vision
- Contribute to a standards-based website architecture using some battle tested and new tools including Bootstrap, Angular.js, Vue, Flutter, React, and more
- Ability to listen to clients’ needs and help define technical solutions
- 3+ years experience developing public-facing websites for consumer or B2B brands
- Expertise using frameworks which provide abstractions on top of AJAX APIs, e.g. AngularJS, Vue, React
- Experience with web accessibility (testing with screen readers, ARIA tags, etc)
- Able to setup and troubleshoot front end build tools (we use yarn+gulp, npm+gulp, and a bit of webpack)
- Experience with solving cross-browser/platform issues
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent written/verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred (explain why an alternative degree or experience is equivalent if you don't have one)
- Position requires significant time on the computer (typing, mouse clicking), making phone calls, participating in meetings
- Experience with a FE framework such as AngularJS, React, etc
- Experience with making accessible websites that are 508 Compliant
- Strong experience with modern CSS preprocessors such as SaSS or LESS
- Experience with Git or other version control software
- Previous integration experience with ASP.NET (C#)
Web Advanced is a fully remote company with a headquarters in Santa Ana, CA
Compensation will be competitive with industry standards and determined based on experience and demonstrated capabilities.
Web Advanced provides a wide variety of benefits in addition to paid vacation, holidays and sick days which include health and dental insurance, disability insurance, and a retirement plan with immediate vesting and generous matching.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. No recruiters or outsourcing firms. Web Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly support workplace diversity.